Talk

Advanced search

Veet Electrical Roll On.

(4 Posts)
SchroSawMargeryDaw Fri 10-May-13 08:00:28

Has anyone tried this?

I was bought it and have it sitting beside me, just waiting for it to heat up properly and then we're off!

Any tips? Did anyone like it?

janinlondon Fri 10-May-13 08:33:24

I had one - could never get it to heat up to a high enough temp to work. The wax came out in blobs and was so sticky it wouldn't dry. I threw it out in the end. Hope you had better luck!

I have one, I've only used it once but it was good. You do have to let it heat up for a looong time though!And I wouldn't use it on my bikini line as you have to press down a bit to get the wax on. So great for legs but not so much anywhere else.

SchroSawMargeryDaw Fri 10-May-13 10:27:54

Tried it.

I thought it was great and I have had much better results using this than I did the last time I tried a salon wax!

Have only done legs though and the actual strips were shit (kept ripping when I pulled them off) and the wax cooled very quickly.

Was still really good though. smile

It was actually painless as well, impressed at that as their cold strips hurt like buggery and don't work at all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now