Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Pop up Style Boutique in Kingston

(10 Posts)
CherryEmma Thu 09-May-13 21:03:25

Is anyone planning to go to the Style Boutique with a pop up cafe and in-house art gallery in the Market House this weekend?

http://local.mumsnet.com/kingston-upon-thames/other-local-events/96498-peek-pop-up

Did anyone go last month?

alltoomuchrightnow Fri 10-May-13 00:17:44

no because i'll be at the rock festival at the Hippodrome both days ! (may have to plan to sneak out)

IfYoureHappyAndYouKnowIt Fri 10-May-13 06:35:46

Hi can you do a clickable link? I can't navigate to it on my phone easily through the app?

CherryEmma Fri 10-May-13 21:42:25

Sorry IfYoureHappyAndYouKnowIt, not sure how to do that blush

I run MN Local Kingston, just out of interest do either of you visit the site?

http://local.mumsnet.com/kingston-upon-thames

Mrsrobertduvall Fri 10-May-13 21:46:16

I'm in Kingston tomorrow morning so will pop in

thecatfromjapan Fri 10-May-13 21:52:24

does this work?

alltoomuchrightnow Sat 11-May-13 13:45:15

anyone been yet? i'm still getting festival ready...it's taking a lot longer than i thought!

IfYoureHappyAndYouKnowIt Sat 11-May-13 14:47:17

Hi sorry no I mentioned before that it doesn't seem to be accessible by phone on the standard app. As a result it's not really convenient to visit the site. If I get a chance I will Google the site but a shame it's easily accessible via mn. I will submit another question about it on site stuff.

CherryEmma Sun 12-May-13 21:04:35

You did, IfYoureHappyAndYouKnowIt and I mentioned it to MNHQ. If you could submit question from your end, that would be fantastic. Thank you! smile

IfYoureHappyAndYouKnowIt Sun 12-May-13 21:08:09

Thanks sorry to whinge. I did post a question on site stuff.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: