Talk

Advanced search

cuticle cream

(8 Posts)
eggybrokenoff Thu 09-May-13 13:35:05

i got so much advice on here about a good nail polish thought id see what recommendations people had on nail and cuticle cream. i have hideous, freakishly fast growing, dry, thick cuticles and dry skin on surface on nail which really buggers up the finish of my nail polish. i rub oil into my cuticles but makes no difference. any ideas how i can keep it under control?

JemimaPuddle Thu 09-May-13 14:23:45

Flexitol nail & cuticle cream is amazing! I've tried almost every cuticle oil but this made a difference right away.
I have very very rough & dry cuticles.

Ooopsadaisy Thu 09-May-13 14:28:48

Have you tried almond oil? (Very cheap from chemists).

I got the idea from MN about 2 weeks ago and my nails/cuticles are transformed.

carrie74 Thu 09-May-13 14:29:51

Glad to see the rec for Flexitol - I just bought some yesterday (I'd been using Boots cuticle cream, which also seems good). My problem is rough cuticles, though.

Tweet2tweet Thu 09-May-13 15:10:02

This is super cheap and works a treat. Reviews say it all.

doubleshotespresso Thu 09-May-13 15:56:22

Try Almond oil.... This should work well for you and is a cheap alternative to other high street brands.

Stevie77 Thu 09-May-13 16:09:41

Have heard CND SolarOil is good but have not tried it

valiumredhead Thu 09-May-13 16:43:27

I think anything works but you have to use it twice a day whatever you decide on.

I like Nails inc cuticle pen as it's handy to keep in my bag and I can whip it put whenever I think of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now