Talk

Advanced search

So I just bought some 'joggers'....

(11 Posts)
MooMinCow Thu 09-May-13 12:15:56

But aren't they just harem pants in disguise? here

How do I wear them without wanting to do the MC Hammer shuffle every time? wink (My thinking was to wear them for upcoming beach holiday)

Tweet2tweet Thu 09-May-13 15:12:35

Don't wear them with chunky heels like the model- what a horrible look! They would look good with gold sandals and a vest/off shoulder tshirt.

dexter73 Thu 09-May-13 15:24:37

They are a little bit haremy. Won't they be quite hot for a beach holiday or are you staying in the UK?

SPsCliffingAllOverMN Thu 09-May-13 15:26:13

Joggers are grey baggy trousers round my end. Addidas joggers etc

The picture you shown look like baggy leggings

Geraldandhisgiraffe Thu 09-May-13 15:26:17

Aren't they to be worn exercising with trainers? Bit odd in the picture!

PinkMangoSays Thu 09-May-13 15:43:31

I saw someone wearing these the other day and I genuinely thought their leggings had just gone super baggy! i didn't realise you could actually buy them

Parisisalwaysagoodidea Thu 09-May-13 16:27:24

I like them and I agree with Tweet They'd look great with some gold gladiator sandals, especially those that go just above the ankle

MooMinCow Thu 09-May-13 16:43:49

We're going to a Greek Island, and was thinking more for evening or for slinging on first thing when we go down for breakfast. I'm quite cold blooded so has to be well over 30 degrees before I feel hot grin

They come up massive - I had to go down two sizes to avoid the nappy effect! But they are slim fitting below the knee and bunch up a bit around the ankle.

So do we think loose t/shirt or vest rather than tight then? Am hourglass shaped so normally avoid boxy tops.

Fairylea Thu 09-May-13 17:09:29

Oooh I really like those smile ... <goes to buy some>

I actually like them with the shoes in the photo too.

MooMinCow Thu 09-May-13 17:28:07

Fairy - they are a lovely drapey slub jersey and more importantly have an elasticated waist (essential on an all inclusive holiday wink)

Fairylea Thu 09-May-13 18:08:50

I love elasticated waists smile perfect for more cake ... and more cake.... and ...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now