Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

jersey maxi dresses

(7 Posts)
Nagoo Thu 09-May-13 01:08:12

You know the ones.

I like the idea of that (throw it on cover everything up, go outside smile)

BUT I live in place where the only ones I have seen in action are basically transparent and the women wearing them may as well be naked.

They look comfy. Naked, but comfy.

Anyone want to link me up to something more opaque than a 20 denier frock?

thanks

Kikithecat Thu 09-May-13 09:03:07

I got one similar to this this last year and really like it.

PenfoldRocks Thu 09-May-13 09:59:49

I have a plain navy DP one from last year and is not seethrough at all. Have seen similar in Matalan, but can't vouch for the quality www.matalan.co.uk/womens/shop-by-category/dresses/s2519183/jersey-pocket-maxi-dress

foxysocks Thu 09-May-13 10:03:19

i have two. one from velvet (khaki) and one from hush (strapless, charcoal). both v useful and nice thick material, i def don't look naked! (I hope)

sallysparrow157 Thu 09-May-13 10:06:30

They had some lovely ones in monsoon last summer for about 45 quid each, quite heavy jersey so hang really nicely rather than being all clingy. I bought a lovely one with lots of sequin type stuff round the neckline that I wore for a wedding but there were also lots of more casual ones too

sallysparrow157 Thu 09-May-13 10:10:02

http://uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1,mon_1.2/3532400810?referer=carousel this kind of thing though seems to still be their spring collection at the min so may be more once the summer collection out

Corygal Thu 09-May-13 10:36:12

Gap and white company do nice soft, thick cotton ones. Also Velvet and Splendid, which are more expensive but lavverly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now