Talk

Advanced search

Alternative to Clinique Almost Make-up?

(6 Posts)
onceipopicantstop Wed 08-May-13 20:22:13

Have just discovered that almost make-up was discontinued...2 years ago!! I've been using this off and on for many years, but for the last year I've used it almost daily. I'd stocked up in the US a few years ago which is why I've only just discovered it's not available!

Anyway just wondering if anyone had found a good replacement? I've tried Clinique Moisture Surge tinted moisturiser and the new cc cream as alternatives but they're not the same sad. The moisturiser gives a powdery finish whereas almost make-up just gave a smooth sheer finish IYKWIM.

Any other suggestions? I don't want to keep buying new ones to try as it will get expensive! And don't have alot of free time to get into a department store to try a few out. One option I have thought about is Liz Earle tinted moisturiser? Any advice very welcome!

onceipopicantstop Thu 09-May-13 15:38:31

Bump

Tweet2tweet Thu 09-May-13 16:25:29

I never found a great alternative, like you was really annoyed hen it was discontinued! I have been using Boots no7 tinted moisturiser and they also do an almost foundation product which I'm going to give a try

allmycats Thu 09-May-13 16:26:57

Elemis have just brought out a tinted version of their Hydra Floral - you could ask for a sample at one of their stores

TippiShagpile Thu 09-May-13 16:27:41

Body Shop BB cream gave me the same effect as the Clinique almost make up. Go a shade darker than you usually would - its shades are quite pale.

onceipopicantstop Thu 09-May-13 18:18:30

Thanks for the suggestions, will check them out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now