Talk

Advanced search

Oasis jeans looking awful after just a few wears - am I stuck with them?

(6 Posts)
Jemster Wed 08-May-13 18:10:52

I had a gift voucher for Oasis and treated myself to a top and a pair of jeans for the summer. They are called boyfriend style but they are snug fitting with little turn ups at the ankles. I've always got on well with Oasis jeans but after just a few days wear they have gone so loose and saggy at the knees and hips, I spend the whole time pulling them up. They just don't feel comfortable and I am so fed up and disappointed as I haven't bought any clothes for myself since having dd a year ago and can't afford to waste £35.00 on these jeans that are practically falling down!

I don't suppose it's worth going back to the shop now is it? Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do? I just feel back to square one now with not even a decent pair of jeans to wear and a wasted gift voucher spent.

LifeofPo Wed 08-May-13 18:12:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dexter73 Wed 08-May-13 18:14:45

^^ What she says.

Madlizzy Wed 08-May-13 18:16:30

Take them back. Sounds like they are of poor quality. Don't let them fob you off with the fact that they've been washed. An item needs to be fit for purpose.

Jemster Wed 08-May-13 18:20:48

Thank you, I know it can be quite common for jeans to give a bit but these seem almost like a size too big now. I didn't think they would let me take them back now but if you ladies think so then I feel more confident doing it.

bishboschone Wed 08-May-13 18:23:45

I have taken jeans back beige after they have grown !! It's bloody irritating. I took back a pair that were £65 because they fitted so well when I bought them , then grew a size . Assistant wasn't happy but just tell them they must be fit for purpose and if they are now a size bigger they aren't ! Do it quick though to strengthen your argument .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now