Talk

Advanced search

Best concealer?

(14 Posts)
Crutchlow35 Wed 08-May-13 13:31:00

Where to shop for a good concealer? Getting lots of little marks on my face that foundation is just not covering. Around my nose in particular.

valiumredhead Wed 08-May-13 14:32:26

Bare Minerals multi tasking bisque concealor is the best imo.

BunnyLebowski Wed 08-May-13 14:35:23

Someone on here said recently that the new Nars concealer (Radiant summit) has changed their life grin

I use Rimmel Hide The Blemish <cheapskate>

Lexagon Wed 08-May-13 14:53:24

This one! It's expensive but really worth it.

valiumredhead Wed 08-May-13 14:56:35

I looked at that one Lex but wasn't sure which colour to get.

maybemyrtle Wed 08-May-13 15:07:27

Depends what the marks are, it's trickier if they're textured. If skin is normal/smooth, this is very good, apply with a brush if you can.

I find the Vichy cream has better coverage than the stick (have both, for different things). I've tried so, so many and I always come back to one of those or this, depending on the exact shade I am that morning!

Yonihadtoask Wed 08-May-13 15:45:41

Clinique

I have been using this one for years. (almost true, I am only on my second tube). It is really thick and doesn't smudge off. Love it.

auldspinster Wed 08-May-13 19:14:51

Collection Lasting Perfection is cheap as chips and fab.

Crutchlow35 Wed 08-May-13 19:49:07

Thanks. Will look at those.

FrugalFashionista Wed 08-May-13 19:49:51

Technically just a corrective foundation but more coverage than most concealers:I think this is the LRP equivelent of the Vichy cream concealer. Very precise and hygienic to dose and great coverage, also in places where regular concealer just slides off. Covers pigment spots really well, SPF 25.

KinNora Wed 08-May-13 19:54:56

Nars Radiant whatsit is bloody marvellous stuff, doesn't shift and doesn't go all weird under your eyes either.

Whitershadeofpale Wed 08-May-13 19:57:13

I use the Vichy dermablend foundation as a concealer, it's great particularly if you get dry patches around blemishes.

Samu2 Wed 08-May-13 20:18:10

Vichy dermablend too. Makes my acne scarred skin look pretty flawless.

knitknack Wed 08-May-13 20:49:12

I'm the Nars saddo. My life is still changed :D. Buy it, it's amazing! (But hide the blemish is pretty good too ;) )

Actually I've started using the collection 2000 long lasting one on my eyelids (so as to make the lovely Nars last longer) and it's pretty impressive! Makes a fab primer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now