Talk

Advanced search

J Crew denim jacket - MrsCB

(7 Posts)
foxysocks Wed 08-May-13 11:22:15

hello smile it was you that commented on my J crew jacket pin, I think?

can I ask about sizing? I have a j crew tee which is a small, but i'm tempted to go XS for the jacket as I want it properly fitted across the shoulders and nipped in waist rather than slouchy

I'm usually a UK8. do you think XS is the right size for me?

anyone else who has one feel free to chime in! flowers

ZaraW Wed 08-May-13 11:36:04

I'm between a UK size 8-10 and XS in J Crew usually fits me fine.

foxysocks Wed 08-May-13 14:41:33

thank you zara, i think i'll go for the XS then exchange if I need to.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 08-May-13 14:44:24

It was me.smile

I got the xxs and it fits well - am an 8. It does up comfortably with a thin sweater under it.

So depending how fitted you want maybe the xxs or xs?

Actually - am sure we've got another jacket in common from the what are we wearing threads (rag & bone jersey) - I've got the xs in that and would say the j crew xxs is a similar fit.

foxysocks Wed 08-May-13 14:46:36

aha, thanks! yes I have that R&B biker in the XS too, I would like the same fit - or even slightly neater - for the J Crew so maybe should get XXS.

is yours from NaP? they do free returns I think so I could order both to try.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 08-May-13 14:50:27

Yes I got mine from NAP although I think j crew have a discount on at the moment but returning to them is a faff and a half!

I reckon the xxs would be best - especially if you're planning on wearing with dresses/skirts.

foxysocks Wed 08-May-13 14:55:40

i know, i just can't handle the US unless i know for a FACT something will fit. also DH is paying, haha, so am happy to have the exchange option of Nap!

will ask him to order the xxs, thanks so much for the help and advice flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now