Talk

Advanced search

What do you think to SJP's ball gown?

(6 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Tue 07-May-13 22:21:35

The theme was punk, I kind of like t. Love the headress www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2320524/The-high-priestesses-punk-Sarah-Jessica-Parker-Madonna-rule-Met-Gala-2013-red-carpet.html. I'm trying to ignore Madona

WipsGlitter Tue 07-May-13 22:23:51

Not sure. Better without the knicker flash.

Tamdin Tue 07-May-13 22:27:56

Oh I love it! Also liking Anne Hathaway's bleached blonde look
(even though I find her very annoying!)

LaurieFairyCake Tue 07-May-13 22:30:45

I'm not over keen on the gown but thought she looked fabulous

She's got an amazing figure and bone structure. I think she's very attractive, mesmerising to look at.

teta Tue 07-May-13 22:44:52

I think she always manages to dress appropriately.At least they were nice lace knickers Wisps.Like the boots -matchy matchy but they worked,unlike Kim Kardashian's floral affair. I do think Kk's stylist [and many others tonight] should be sacked after this Met affair.Does anyone else think Kanye looks bit fed up wih the floral monstrosity on his arm.Worst of all she is still trying to look sexy whilst being fairly heavily pregnant.[nothing wrong with the intention but it doesn't really work]

Lighthousekeeping Tue 07-May-13 22:47:00

None of them can bloody walk! www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2320761/January-Jones-puffs-cigarette-Katie-Holmes-struggles-walk-stairs-candid-Met-Ball-scenes.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now