Talk

Advanced search

Hair removal - permanent?

(5 Posts)
LittleEsme Tue 07-May-13 21:35:23

Is there anything that I can I can use to make me as bald as a baby's bottom? I want to get rid of underarm hair, bikini line and leg hair. I HATE shaving, HATE waxing and other procedures. I would love a magic wand to wave to make me smooth and baldie!

Any suggestions?

guiltguilty Tue 07-May-13 21:51:29

Laser hair removal! You must have heard of it?!

ChangeNameToday Wed 08-May-13 01:32:20

I don't think laser is permanent actually, although it is long-lasting. I had my upper lip done, took 7 sessions over about 6 months and I'd say I was hair-free for about a year.

plannedshock Wed 08-May-13 02:33:48

I had full leg done, a course of 6 and 2top ups since with a reputable chain and they told me to think of it more as a hair reduction. Works best on really dark hair and pale skin, spent a fortune and still have to wax although my bottom leg is pretty hair free, just the odd hair. Once done it grows back loads finer and you can't wax only shave or cream between treatments!!

EuroShaggleton Wed 08-May-13 04:37:54

I've had several areas treated with laser hair removal. The last area was thigh and bikini over 5 years ago and I reckon I have got total regrowth after that time of 10-20 hairs across that area. It's absolutely brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now