Talk

Advanced search

Apart from the ridiculously expensive laser treatments, is there anything that can be done for spider veins on legs?

(6 Posts)
SirChenjin Tue 07-May-13 19:50:52

My legs look more and more like a road map of the UK with every passing year - thanks, mum, for passing these little delights onto me hmm - does anyone know what I can do about them? Do these creams work? Fake tan does reduce the 'wow' factor a smidge, but honestly, having seen them again this year in the sunlight I could cry.....

MrsLettuce Tue 07-May-13 21:15:53

Just thinking out loud here, but it occurs to me that pile cream might help.

Brices Tue 07-May-13 21:18:18

I don't know what the answer is but I'm upset with mine too

SirChenjin Tue 07-May-13 21:24:31

I googled the cream reviews earlier - very disappointing, I must say. Will give the pile cream a go MrsL, can't hurt I suppose grin

Of all the things I could have inherited, I inherit these. It's got to the point that I can't wear anything shorter than mid calf sad

MrsLettuce Tue 07-May-13 21:27:46

Oh, no no! I really don't know if it's even safe, haven't tried it jsut randomly occurred to me. Maybe at least google first.

SirChenjin Tue 07-May-13 21:44:14

I can't imagine pile cream can do much harm to my legs - esp. when you think that place it's normally applied to is a bit more sensitive grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now