Talk

Advanced search

Favourite Season/Weather and clothes to suit?

(6 Posts)
SarahGoodwin33 Tue 07-May-13 16:46:02

Whats your view on this then? Whilst it doesn't appear to be lasting long, the last few days have been like summer. I have the white strap marks on my very red shoulders to prove it!
Don't get me wrong I love sunny days as everyone seems to be in a happier mood and going out is more pleasurable. I have some lovely summer clothes and it's easy to throw on a maxi dress or cropped leggings and summery top.
I do however love winter too because I love the thought of wrapping up warm in a big chunky jumper, wooly tights and big boots! My sis is the same, in fact she much prefers winter clothes to summer which always puzzles me cos she has a figure to die for and thought showing it off would beat being covered up.
Just intrigued if anyone else likes winter time and clothes????

OneLittleLady Tue 07-May-13 16:55:55

I much prefer winter, partly because I like the colours that are around more and because they suit me better than summery pastels. I also burn really easily so even in the sun I have to cover my arms,chest and legs. I'm very prone to sunstroke as well which isn't nice at all so no matter what, I have to be smothered in sunscreen and have myself covered in warm weather sad

dexter73 Tue 07-May-13 17:04:01

I'm so bored with winter clothes now, but come September I will be longing to get back into jumpers and boots. I am loving summer clothes at the moment, skirts and no tights, flip flops, t-shirts - I hope we have a long summer this year.

MarshaBrady Tue 07-May-13 17:06:38

Atm summer as am happy to be moving into ballet flats, ts and light weight jumpers.

Am so relieved not to be wearing a coat and scarves.

But then I'll probably be ready for autumn when it happens. But I'm not keen wearing a coat for so many months.

mewkins Tue 07-May-13 18:59:51

I love spring/summer- being able to wear jeans, tshirt and sandals- no coat. Makes me want to live in a hot country.

santamarianovella Tue 07-May-13 19:10:27

its so much easier to dress for summer,and im loving it at the moment,
but i really love autumn and winter clothing, i love wearing scarves and boots.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now