Talk

Advanced search

Permanent home hair colours: Is Nice n Easy really the best?

(2 Posts)
JoyceDivision Sun 05-May-13 19:52:44

As it is sooo long running and an established brand?

I have coloured my hair at home loads, and only recently got all the dye cut out.

Theres not enough grey to do the going grey thing yet... instead i've just got a few grey strands and a really flat greyish muddy brown hair colour.

So, I just want a medium slight ash brown to pep up the brightness of my hair, ifkwim,not a different hair colour.

Since I'm going to be starting from scratch and not going over previous colour I want to pick a brand I can stick with, so would like thecolour I next put on to be the one I'll stick with for a while.

I've sen previous posts on here saying L'oreal is crap and nice n easy pretty failsafe, is that right?

FoofFighter Sun 05-May-13 19:55:29

Nice n Easy used to be my goto brand until the new john Freida mousse/foam thing came out, I love that I can do my long thick hair with just one box of it, goes a long long way, isn't half as messy/doesn't end up on the walls! only thing I found is... and not sure if it is just my own hair here... that the shades come out darker than they look on box, so if in doubt, go a shade lighter than you'd normally pick

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now