Talk

Advanced search

Aldi serum is fab

(8 Posts)
takeaway2 Sun 05-May-13 08:53:29

Just wanted to say that really. I started using it about 2-3 weeks ago together with drinking more water (flushing toxins etc out) and yesterday at my facial (Clarins) the therapist commented that my skin looked better (usually she says it's dehydrated, spotty etcetc - all true!).

And it was under £4!! I'm going to get the moisturizer next. The therapist did ask what I was using and I mumbled 'serum'. Didn't say which brand though. Next time I will!! grin

CeeceeBloomingdale Sun 05-May-13 09:55:38

I love the serum and day cream. Yesterday I got eye cream and the wrinkle stop (botox in a bottle I hope)

missmartha Sun 05-May-13 09:58:14

What is it about Aldi skin care beauty stuff? I bloody love it on so many levels. Mostly because it seems to work.

teddymummy Sun 05-May-13 09:58:27

Have not used it myself, but a friend raved about it the other day and her beautician recommended it too.
So might just pop into town for some myself!

Fanjounchained Sun 05-May-13 10:01:14

I've tried to get the Wrinkle Stop in two different stores and they told me they're not making it anymore confused. Can you order it online ? Need to get my grubby wee mitts on some soon...

CeeceeBloomingdale Sun 05-May-13 10:12:35

A relative bought mine. She was told some of the range is being discontinued. I doubt they would stop the hero products though. I don't think they are online unfortunately

thenightsky Sun 05-May-13 10:14:04

Please don't say they are discontinuing that lovely wrinkle stop in the syringe style applicator sad

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 05-May-13 10:19:50

We had this a couple of weeks ago, I asked them on face book and they said Lacura is not being discontinued, I can't find the face powder though?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now