Talk

Advanced search

Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl Styler..

(7 Posts)
NotConnie Sat 04-May-13 16:20:19

has anyone tried this on medium length hair? It looks great but I wonder if you need shoulder length and longer hair for it to work well.

cockatoo Sun 05-May-13 06:21:09

I have just above shoulder length curly / frizzy hair. Purchased this and so far used it to add curls to the top bit of my hair when I should really wash it have some frizzy bits. Works very well.

NotConnie Sun 05-May-13 12:46:51

That's very helpful, because mine is quite curly too and the reason I want it is exactly what you said. Sometimes a day after I've washed the top loses curl and turns to frizz. I've been wary because its so expensive but I think I'll take the plunge.

HappyGirlNow Sun 05-May-13 12:59:07

This won't be much help as my hair is naturally straight and longer than shoulder length but I used mine for the first time last night and it's amazing. So easy and quick, had lovely curls and still have gorgeous waves today grin Well worth the money in my view.

cockatoo Sun 05-May-13 13:35:13

I bought mine for £30 off retail price from buyapowa.

www.buyapowa.com/cobuys

Not currently a sale item but listed as a 'soon to be' item. Put your email down for the product and they email you when the sale opens if you can wait for it

toastandmarmiterocks Sun 05-May-13 22:25:26

Wow, thanks cockatoo That's great, much more do-able at that price...

NotConnie Sun 05-May-13 23:07:36

Yes, thanks again Cockatoo, I've registered.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now