Talk

Advanced search

very pear-shaped bum needs jeans

(12 Posts)
kiwibella Sat 04-May-13 13:37:28

I'm looking for a quick solution to find the perfect jeans that fit well and don't gape at the back. I have a couple of pairs that do the job and one pair from M&Co which fit beautifully... but I have never found that style again. I don't mind straight leg or skinny. They need to fit!!

MotheringShites Sat 04-May-13 14:26:45

Levi's Demi curve.

kiwibella Sat 04-May-13 15:33:59

thanks, I'll take a look

kiwibella Sat 04-May-13 15:37:41

any advice where to buy?

Mangosmoothie Sat 04-May-13 15:43:48

Gap curvy jeans work for me, come in 3 different colours/styles each season. Only pair I have ever found that fit really well. Good luck! smile

Paribus Sat 04-May-13 21:22:22

Levi Demi curve- either in John Lewis or they sometimes have it online in tkmaxx- for a third of the prie obviously.

Bunbaker Sat 04-May-13 21:25:25

"Levi's Demi curve."

Or Levi's Bold Curve. I tend to find the Gap Curvy and Levi's too low rise for me. I have a pair of Per Una slim straight leg jeans that fit beautifully as well - I have 12" between my waist and hips.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Sat 04-May-13 21:28:44

I've got some Levi's Bold curve and they're the best fitting jeans I've ever had. I went to the proper Levi's shop and tried loads on until I was happy with the size, then went home and bought them through the website where they had a good selection on special offer.

3MonthMaid Sun 05-May-13 10:09:30

I am v pear shaped and went into Levi's yesterday to have a try. The bold curve were pretty good fit, but I wasn't too keen on the cut of the skinny ones. The straight leg were better but still gaped a but hmm

The best I have at the moment are from next. They are a bargain at £26 and are called vintage straight leg (or they come in boot cut too). Just bought second pair

3MonthMaid Sun 05-May-13 10:10:14

"Gaped a BIT!" Not a butt wink

kiwibella Tue 07-May-13 21:32:34

that's the thing... when you find a pair that fits well you have to buy several pairs.
I don't think I have ever had the same pair twice. I'm pretty sure my previous jean purchases were from Marks. TKMaxx is a good tip, thanks!

GeordieCherry Tue 07-May-13 21:59:33

Gap Curvy Straight are my jeans of choice as a pear

Bought 2 pairs in all the colours at an outlet. Will forever be in fear they're discontinued shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now