Talk

Advanced search

KLAXON: Tatty Devine Lucky Dip Sale 3-6 May 2013

(8 Posts)
JennySense Fri 03-May-13 20:54:27

Tatty Devine are having a lucky dip sale this Bank Holiday weekend - if you sign up to their newsletter you get access today.

Lucky Dip Big - 4 pieces - £35
Lucky Dip Small - 3 pieces - £15

www.tattydevine.com/blog/2013/04/lucky-dip-weekend/

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Fri 03-May-13 21:49:12

I've signed up but no early access yetsad it sounds amazing though, I'm all excited!

JennySense Fri 03-May-13 22:04:19

I bought a large and a small - I understand that they're organising a swops page too in case you get a dupe smile

squalorvictoria Fri 03-May-13 22:44:41

Ooh that's fab, I love Tatty Devine.

squalorvictoria Fri 10-May-13 13:48:01

My box has just arrived and I'm REALLY disappointed.

A wooden bird brooch (which I quite like), Perspex gun earrings (I hate guns), a broken ring depicting god knows what - a black splodge of some description - and an equally confusing necklace.

Presumably you can send them back?

mysteryfairy Fri 10-May-13 16:09:37

If not I bet you will at least break even and probably make a profit if you list them individually on eBay.

JennySense Fri 10-May-13 20:20:43

I too got the bird!
I got a Senorita necklace, ice skates necklace, big gold star earrings, moustache ring, 3d glasses pin
- but the worst has to be a brooch - a limited edition of a brooch for the band "The Hot Puppies" - am I wearing that near my norks?

There is a swops board on Facebook running, I've managed to swop the earrings and the senorita necklace smile

JennySense Fri 10-May-13 20:22:00

Squalor - the gun earrings sound vile - anything damaged I think they will replace smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now