Talk

Advanced search

Replacement for my Fitflops

(7 Posts)
ADefiniteMaybe Fri 03-May-13 17:41:15

Yes, yes - I hear all the horrible things said about Fitflops but mine were wonderfully comfortable and I thought they looked ok. I wore them for about 3 summers and could easily walk 15-20 km in them over some fairly rough ground. Sadly said Fitflops are now dead and need replacing. Are the M&S Step-tone as good as Fitflops or must I really spend £70 ish replacing them.

LadyIsabellaWrotham Fri 03-May-13 17:48:49

I reckon if you shop around you can get the real thing for less. Try TK Maxx, or department store flash sales. I've got several pairs of FitFlop trainers (RRP £90) and have never paid more than fifty pounds.

Apart from anything else, these ones are only 50 quid full price.

LadyIsabellaWrotham Fri 03-May-13 17:53:16

Here you go, 40 quid, and available in most sizes, a snip if you don't mind a bit of bling.

Topazandpearl Fri 03-May-13 18:00:20

Check out wwww.shoetique.co.uk sale section for Fitflops from£30. This offer gets you a further 10% off.
I know what you mean about the comfort and the ability to walk for miles in them!

Fourkisses Fri 03-May-13 18:02:20

If you're a Costco member they have some in at the moment. I'm not sure how much though

teta Fri 03-May-13 18:05:57

Matalan have some lookalikes for £10.I havn't bought any but the reviews say they are as good as fitflops.I tend to buy mine at Tk Maxx or Shoetiques[Ihave just bought some leopard print sneakers by fitflop from there].

Murraylover Fri 03-May-13 19:59:53

Jones Bootmaker have Fitflops inc Duos & there's 25% off voucher in Women&Home magazine this month for Jones (store, not online).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now