Talk

Advanced search

Bad haircut

(6 Posts)
Hazeleyedbaby Fri 03-May-13 14:09:11

I am on maternity leave, currently bf DD and she feeds a lot! I needed to get my hair done as it was driving me insane and decided to use my mum's mobile hairdresser. Got quite a lot cut off, chin length bob, however when she cut it, it was longer on one side. Called her back and she re-cut it free but it's still not even.

I have booked an appointment with my usual hairdresser tomorrow to hopefully get it fixed (DP is going for a drive if DD gets stressy as she settles in the car!). Im feeling a bit nervous of going to her now since I went elsewhere, do you think she will mind or even refuse? not sure how it works when you cheat on your hairdresser confused

Should I have found a new hairdresser alltogether?

lovelilies Fri 03-May-13 14:16:20

cheat on your hairdresser grin
She wont mind at all esp if you explain what happened!

lovelilies Fri 03-May-13 14:17:18

I think I remember Scott Mills talking about this a few months ago in radio 1.... funny how scared people are!!

Twinklestarstwinklestars Fri 03-May-13 14:20:09

Of course they won't mind, they'll probably be glad you'll be less likely to use them again.

I hate changing hairdressers, last time I had to she said I was her most nervous ever customer! It was fine though and still using her 3 years later, hope she never gives up!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 03-May-13 14:32:37

If you feel bad about 'fessing up, you could always say you tried the MumsNet Haircut or you let your DP cut it for you

(thus absolving yourself of blame) grin

Hazeleyedbaby Fri 03-May-13 17:57:28

Thanks for the replies, think I will take my brave pills!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now