Talk

Advanced search

Hair - does this happen to you?

(3 Posts)
treaclesoda Fri 03-May-13 10:25:57

I have thick, wavy hair. My problem is this. Sometimes it looks amazing. With no effort. Sometimes I just wash my hair, de-tangle it, leave it to dry on its own, no products, and the stars are aligned or something and my hair is all bouncy, glossy, wavy and healthy and gorgeous. And people say 'ooh, have you had your hair cut, it looks different'.

On the other hand, sometimes I wash, leave, hope for the same result and it ends up looking like something that Worzel Gummidge would be ashamed to be seen with. So I then I have to start with the products, the hairdryer, the BBH or the straighteners. And even after all that, it looks nowhere near as good as it does when it happens by accident.

I think I've got a pretty good cut, cut to suit my hair, otherwise it would never look right. But why must it torture me so?

meglet Fri 03-May-13 10:32:29

Yes. It has a life of it's own.

Mostly it's wavy and frizzy, sometimes it's sleeks, sometimes it goes a little straight and sometimes I get ringlets confused. Drives me up the wall.

xTillyx Fri 03-May-13 10:40:32

I have this problem, been using a shampoo called Gliss by Shwarzkoft (sp?) I get it from the pound shop,its in a pink bottle and honestly seems to work better than anything for me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now