(13 Posts)
ChablisLover Fri 03-May-13 09:46:39

Anyone used this?

Is it any good?

ChablisLover Fri 03-May-13 21:14:48

Anyone used jurlique?

Anyone?

bunnymother Fri 03-May-13 22:13:05

Divine products. I used to use them when I lived in Australia. Except they didn't have a day cream / moisturiser w SPF back then.

ChablisLover Sat 04-May-13 21:18:43

Thanks was looking online and the serums and calendula cream looks lush

Desperately trying to get control of my skin

maybemyrtle Sat 04-May-13 21:54:08

I rate them highly too. I'm using one of their night creams and face washes at the moment (from this range) and they're lovely. Also have a mask that I use weekly and think makes a visible difference to my skin, this one. Lovely products.

wisheshappentobehorsestoday Sun 05-May-13 01:44:36

I use the Citrus Silk Finishing Powder. It's lovely - doesnt last all day on my very, very oily skin but you can instantly feel the difference and it smells nice

ItsYonliMe Sun 05-May-13 04:18:03

I think they are incredibly overpriced (as is most stuff in Australia) and I really don't rate them.

They used to have their own shops in prime retail areas which cost a huge amount to rent. I think that tells you what the actual products are worth.

ZaraW Sun 05-May-13 05:20:40

I think they are lovely but overpriced as well. However, since they now test on animals to be in compliance with Chinese regulations I stopped using them. I now use Green People which is cheaper and cruelty free.

ItsYonliMe Sun 05-May-13 05:21:40

Chinese regulations !!! angry angry

ItsYonliMe Sun 05-May-13 05:24:38

I like Sukin. No parabens or other nasties as far as I can tell, not tested on animals, well priced and does the job (and I'm quite a snob when it comes to cosmetics)

ZaraW Sun 05-May-13 06:45:52

ItsYonLiMe - it's terrible isn't it? I gave up using MAC and I LOVED them because of their ethics now they sell in China they test on animals. Thankfully, Stila left Estee Lauder and are happily cruelty free.

Must check out Sukin!

bella65 Sun 05-May-13 08:47:56

I always look up products on this website- 'Beautypedia'- google and the exact website comes up.

Jurlique doesn't get that good reviews- sorry.

creamsoda Sun 05-May-13 13:21:58

I used to use them, nice products but not worth the price. Definitely wouldn't use them now due to change in ethics. I really like Sukin (especially the rose hip oil) and Gaia... Tho not sure how available they are in the UK.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now