Talk

Advanced search

Pedicure advice

(9 Posts)
SarahGoodwin33 Thu 02-May-13 23:54:35

I want to have pretty toes for wedding in a few weeks. I will be wearing mud peep hole stilettos and was going to have my usual dark plum on hands and feet. Now the weather is picking up (long may it continue) I am thinking of having gel treatment with permanent French which a friend has had done and lasted 6weeeks!
Anyone tried it? Fancy a change and think its more summery than dark colour

SarahGoodwin33 Thu 02-May-13 23:55:01

That should be nude not MUD lol!

FrickingFedUp Thu 02-May-13 23:59:28

Stick with the dark plum. I always think French manicure looks a bit cheap. Or maybe a bright red, with a more orangey/coral tinge?

FrickingFedUp Thu 02-May-13 23:59:56

Is it your wedding btw?

BallerinaZeena Fri 03-May-13 00:23:03

French manicure is particularly yuck on toes. Beautician in my salon says anything other than polish is a waste of money on toes as the polish on its own lasts ages anyway.

wreckitralph Fri 03-May-13 01:50:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wreckitralph Fri 03-May-13 01:50:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SarahGoodwin33 Fri 03-May-13 09:10:04

My Wedding??!! I wish....
Thanks peeps for advice. I think I agree with the comment about looking cheap particularly if its just painted on.
Now that it's getting towards bare legs and open shoe weather I want to have nice toes!

BallerinaZeena Fri 03-May-13 09:27:56

I like bright colours on toes! If you have a pedicure there will be gazillions of colours to choose from! What about a lighter brighter version of your usual polish? And then wear your usual on fingers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now