Advanced search

Nipple plaster things...

(2 Posts)
MrsWolowitz Thu 02-May-13 21:30:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Notfootball Thu 02-May-13 22:20:49

I think they're called pasties and M&S used to do some that stayed on, was a while ago though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now