Talk

Advanced search

dandruff shampoo that wont strip my hair?

(8 Posts)
Booyhoo Thu 02-May-13 18:31:49

for the past couple of months ive noticed dry patches on the top of my scalp. this started around the same time as i changed my shampoo and conditioner from tresemme salon smooth (or silk- cant remember what it's called) to tresseme naturals range. i do also do 1 wash a week with tressemme deep cleansing shampoo.

so i'm thinking the change in shampoo has caused it but i'd rather not go back to using silicones if possible.

any recommedations for an anti dandruff shampoo that wont strip my hair completely or cover it up in silicones?

Booyhoo Thu 02-May-13 18:34:15

should add that before now, the last time i had dandruff was as a child and i've used all sorts of shampoos and conditioners since then.

Booyhoo Thu 02-May-13 20:10:02

bumping. any ideas?

ellangirl Thu 02-May-13 20:43:50

I'm trying body shop ginger shampoo. So far so good!

MrsWolowitz Thu 02-May-13 20:49:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BallerinaZeena Thu 02-May-13 21:11:37

The stuff that strips dandruff strips your hair unfortunately. I'd compensate by using conditioner and serum through the ends

CheesyPoofs Thu 02-May-13 21:14:21

I was going to say the Body Shop one too, it's fab and they do conditioners without silcones too.

Booyhoo Thu 02-May-13 21:24:38

ooh thanks for recomendations. hopefully something will work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now