Talk

Advanced search

Attention you Aveda Covent Garden Fans - Recommendations, please.

(10 Posts)
polyhymnia Thu 02-May-13 10:19:03

On a recent thread about the most paid for a hair-cut, two posters referred to the great cuts they'd had at Aveda Covent Garden - crossparsley and specialbrew.

Just wonder if they - or indeed other satisfied clients there - could tell me who they recommend for cut and colour. I used to go there for years but, when my stylist moved on, I was bereft and wasn't able to identify who else was really good.

TIA.

polyhymnia Thu 02-May-13 13:02:22

Bump for lunchtime people!

WorrisomeHeart Thu 02-May-13 16:26:24

I've been going there for a cut for almost 6 years now I think. Bloody expensive but worth it, and I only go about every 6 months. I see Liana who is fantastic. Susannah is also very good. Can't comment on colour, sorry! Enjoy.

polyhymnia Thu 02-May-13 18:44:28

Thanks. It was expensive but certainly worth it when I used to go regularly a few years ago.

Specialbrew Thu 02-May-13 22:33:41

Poly, sorry haven't been on mumsnet for a few days.

I saw Michael Lendon for a cut. He was fab!

polyhymnia Thu 02-May-13 22:37:42

Thanks.

polyhymnia Thu 02-May-13 23:56:29

Just had a look at the Aveda Covent Gdn site. Thought I might book one or more consultation/s to meet the people you kindly recommended.

Have seen Michael on the site. There is also a Liene - is that the one you mean Worrisome? (There's also a Liliane but guess she's not the one). Can't find a Susannah but perhaps the site isn't up to date.

specialbrew, if you do happen to see this, would love to know the name of your stylist too,and particularly the 'colour lady' you mentioned, as I do need colour too.

TIA as ever.

polyhymnia Fri 03-May-13 00:00:47

Sorry, wires crossed ther!

I din't mean specialbrew - you kindly gave me Michael's name - but crossparsley.Apologies both!

Nehru Fri 03-May-13 06:17:09

Why not message them

polyhymnia Fri 03-May-13 10:13:30

Thanks. Will do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now