Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Hairdresser Fife

(5 Posts)
Elliptic5 Thu 02-May-13 08:18:23

Looking for a hairdresser in Fife or surrounding areas, but preferably not as far as Edinburgh. Been using John Gillespie in Perth, £50+ for cut and blow dry, £120+ for highlights, but I am beginning to feel they have lost interest.
Any suggestions?

Crutchlow35 Thu 02-May-13 09:06:01

Yes, Brian at hope hairdressing in Dunfermline. £43 for a cut and blowdry. I have used him for years. He owns the salon. He doesn't colour and I don't colour my hair but the salon does have a good reputation. You may need to wait for an appointment with Brian though. He is worth the wait.

Elliptic5 Thu 02-May-13 14:09:09

Thank you Crutchlow, I am sending OH for a test run as he works near there and desperately needs his hair cutting and says he hasn't got time to go to Perth and he won't mind who he sees.

Crutchlow35 Thu 02-May-13 17:41:00

Good stuff. Seriously though you need to get your name down for Brian. You may need to wait 2-3 months for an appointment. I am booked a year in advance.

Elliptic5 Thu 02-May-13 20:56:31

2 - 3 months shock.
I'll get on to it smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: