Talk

Advanced search

Sandals for swollen pregnant feet?

(6 Posts)
forgetmenots Wed 01-May-13 22:51:26

Following on from the Birkie thread (I'm watching with interest...)

I need to get a pair of sandals for summer but I've got pregnant cankles, sore feet and I blister easily. I have fit flops but my feet have swollen so the toe post and strap are rubbing horribly.

I've been recommended Clarks, Birkenstock, Dr Scholl, crocs... Basically I need flat, hardwearing sandals I can throw on with a maxi dress, preferably with some kind of ankle support as I've got weakness there.

Please help me, style gurus! smile

OneLittleLady Wed 01-May-13 23:03:04

Would looking at a wider fit shoe help you at all if you have swollen feet? Clarks are good for different width fittings, not sure about other places though.

forgetmenots Wed 01-May-13 23:08:01

Could do, onelittlelady, thanks. I will keep Clarks on my list (trying to go to as few shops as possible given current state of feet!!) smile

forgetmenots Thu 02-May-13 13:13:59

Never do this but a shameless bump from my bump, in case anyone else has a helpful suggestion before I spend my bank holiday on the hunt! Following all the sandal threads too smile

snowgal Thu 02-May-13 13:16:23

I've heard that salt water sandals are very comfortable and wide fitting, however I don't personally own a pair so can't guarantee link

forgetmenots Thu 02-May-13 13:23:58

Oooh never heard of them - thanks snowgal smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now