Talk

Advanced search

PLEASE help me find jeans that don't expose my arse!!!!

(10 Posts)
PlateSpinningAtAllTimes Wed 01-May-13 16:08:11

I'm an apple shape (currently around size 16 belly and 14 hips/legs/bum), and no matter what size/weight I am I cannot find jeans to fit properly! The nearest shape jeans to fit me are hipsters but they always ride down to show a healthy portion of builder's bum. Even higher waisted ones seem to end up going the same way. Before I had the DC I was size 12 and had a relatively slim waist (and slim hips so went straight down) and had the same problem. HELP me, lovely mners!!

blibblibs Wed 01-May-13 17:31:19

I'm a pear so not sure if this is much help but I was raving about a new pair of jeans I got yesterday. The sexy boyfriend fit from Gap and a bargin at £10 in the sale - maybe worth a go at that price.

Gillybobs Wed 01-May-13 19:21:43

Boden is your friend. Yes, really. I am exactly the same shape and size as you and love my Boden skinnies and also the straight legs (roll them up for a boyfriend ish look). If you use code SIZE you'll get 20%off so they work out at 39 quid

Gillybobs Wed 01-May-13 19:22:17

Also, wear a belt! : )

PlateSpinningAtAllTimes Wed 01-May-13 20:23:22

Thanks both, will check them out. Yes, must dig out belt now I'm out of maternity clothes blush

pocketandsweet Wed 01-May-13 20:51:43

I bought the Next slim lift and whatever ones on the recommendation of someone here and although £45 they are pretty good. It feels good not to have to be constantly hoiking up my trousers.

Ohhelpohnoitsa Wed 01-May-13 20:54:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cocolepew Wed 01-May-13 20:59:45

Asda jeans are pretty good, I tried the Next ones yesterday and liked them a lot, but don't have £45 atm. Got a pair in Asda for £14 grin

sirmione Wed 01-May-13 22:45:43

Gillybobs, what size Boden skinnies do you go for? Thanks

PlateSpinningAtAllTimes Thu 02-May-13 19:52:58

Thank you- loads of options here!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now