Talk

Advanced search

Liz Earle Shampoo/Conditioner

(4 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 01-May-13 14:07:38

Anyone used this?
Did you like it? If not, what didn't you like about it?

What's your normal shampoo/conditioner?
(Nosy blighter emoticon)

I've used Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, moisturiser and eye serum.
I've tried loads of her other products but I'm not a lavender fan so it rules alot of it out for me.
Not tried her make-up either.

smile TIA

valiumredhead Wed 01-May-13 14:12:27

Smelled nice, expensive for what it is, wouldn't buy again. Iirc the shampoo was ok but the conditioner was a bit heavy.

Jammygal Wed 01-May-13 17:10:36

I love the shampoo...it is one of the few shampoos that doesn't give me itchy, flaky scalp. No sls in it too which is a bonus!
I agree with Valium regarding the conditioner, it really is nothing special but thought the hair treatment was fab for my thick, dry, coloured hair ;)

EmGee Wed 01-May-13 19:35:54

I like the shampoo. It certainly doesn't make my itchy scalp worse. The conditioner is ok too. I tried the intensive conditioner but not for the recommended 30mins so maybe that's why I haven't had such good results!

FWIW I have stopped buying LE face/body products as I just don't find them any good. I do rate the hair care though and think it is very reasonably priced compared to other hair products I have used e.g. Kerstase.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now