Talk

Advanced search

Liz Earle Shampoo/Conditioner

(4 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 01-May-13 14:07:38

Anyone used this?
Did you like it? If not, what didn't you like about it?

What's your normal shampoo/conditioner?
(Nosy blighter emoticon)

I've used Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, moisturiser and eye serum.
I've tried loads of her other products but I'm not a lavender fan so it rules alot of it out for me.
Not tried her make-up either.

smile TIA

valiumredhead Wed 01-May-13 14:12:27

Smelled nice, expensive for what it is, wouldn't buy again. Iirc the shampoo was ok but the conditioner was a bit heavy.

Jammygal Wed 01-May-13 17:10:36

I love the shampoo...it is one of the few shampoos that doesn't give me itchy, flaky scalp. No sls in it too which is a bonus!
I agree with Valium regarding the conditioner, it really is nothing special but thought the hair treatment was fab for my thick, dry, coloured hair ;)

EmGee Wed 01-May-13 19:35:54

I like the shampoo. It certainly doesn't make my itchy scalp worse. The conditioner is ok too. I tried the intensive conditioner but not for the recommended 30mins so maybe that's why I haven't had such good results!

FWIW I have stopped buying LE face/body products as I just don't find them any good. I do rate the hair care though and think it is very reasonably priced compared to other hair products I have used e.g. Kerstase.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: