Talk

Advanced search

Babyliss Perfect Curl if you have rubbish hair - verdict

(13 Posts)
ChesterDrawers Tue 30-Apr-13 20:00:04

My hair does not curl, or if it does, the curls last for about 30 minutes despite two tonnes of products. I have tried most things on the market.

So I decided to have one last attempt at ending up with anything other that limp straight stuck to head hair.

Well they only bloody well work. I curled my hair last night and loved it, set my alarm early this morning to do it again, but I awoke to an odd phenomenon - curls still where they were last night. So I went with it and left it as was, came home from work, still curls, brushed it, expecting frizz and flop, but no, still curls.

I am amazed and just wanted to let anyone with non-curling hair know that it does work. I would never normally spend so much on something like this, and was really wary, but it is the first thing that has ever worked on my hair and I think I will get the use out of it to make it pay for itself.

BananasInBikinis Tue 30-Apr-13 20:05:30

Ooh, just what I wanted to read! I ordered one today kind of impulsively blush. I haven't bothered with curly hair since my last perm grew out in the 90's, so really looking forward to trying it!

HappyGirlNow Tue 30-Apr-13 20:06:42

Great grin Mine's arrived a couple of days ago but not tried it out yet..

KristinaM Tue 30-Apr-13 22:01:34

Thank you Chester . I also have this mysterious non curling hair of which you speak

< decided to sell child on ebay to buy new hair gadget >

KatoPotato Tue 30-Apr-13 22:03:22

Oh dear... I want one badly!!

ChesterDrawers Wed 01-May-13 11:07:57

I still have curls this morning, more a loose, boho (hate that word but don't know how else to describe it) type look but still definitely curls.

Am dumbfounded and delighted that I never need to have straight hair again grin

FreeButtonBee Wed 01-May-13 11:30:04

Do you have fine hair? I also have non curling hair but its super fine

squoosh Wed 01-May-13 11:38:49

I really want to try this but it costs £170!

Might wait till the price drops a bit.

Lucyintheskywithdiamonds Wed 01-May-13 11:41:23

How long did it take you to do? I am v tempted but am so lazy with my hair and I would hate to waste that much money. However, if you say you can do it the night before......

mirai Wed 01-May-13 11:52:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChesterDrawers Wed 01-May-13 11:52:19

My hair is really fine too Free, no curls ever last but this has been crazy!

Lucy it took about 25 mins on Monday night but I think I will be able to do it I. 15 once I get the hang of it.

It is expensive but I think, for the use I will get out if it, it will be worth it.

ChesterDrawers Wed 01-May-13 11:53:03

*will be able to do it in 15

Cristiane Wed 01-May-13 11:56:42

It didn't work for me as I think you need to have smooth hair for it to work properly - mine is quite frizzy. Am selling mine on eBay

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now