Talk

Advanced search

Going to see Beyonce at 02 on Wednesday - private box - what should I wear?

(8 Posts)
Holymoly321 Mon 29-Apr-13 18:10:25

Have not been to a concert for years but am going to see Beyonce at O2 on Wednesday in a private box (through DH's work contacts) and am wondering what the heck I should wear! Was thinking skinny black jeans, black ankle boots, and some kind of sparkly black 3/4 sleeve top. Or is that overdressed? help! Am 40 and usually a converse/brogues and skinnies girl

therumoursaretrue Mon 29-Apr-13 18:29:55

That sounds absolutely fine OP, like the sound of your top. Last concert I went to I wore skinny jeans, heels, a floaty top and cropped blazer. Some people were much more dressy than me and quite a lot were much less dressy.

Holymoly321 Mon 29-Apr-13 18:37:21

Thanks rumour - I like the sound of my top too - sad thing is I have yet to find one! but I will have a root round shops tomorrow - fingers crossed I'll find something!

Parisisalwaysagoodidea Mon 29-Apr-13 18:39:20

Sounds great. Queen B herself likes a bit of sparkle no?!

StrawberrytallCAKE Mon 29-Apr-13 18:40:21

Sounds great, boxes there are lovely and she is brilliant in concert...I am very jealous. When we went there I wore something quite similar, everyone was wearing different things from dressed up to casual so don't worry. Have a brilliant time!

Holymoly321 Mon 29-Apr-13 18:50:34

thanks ladies! Am really looking forward to it!

MrsLettuce Mon 29-Apr-13 18:53:11

That sounds about right, yeah. All black, sleeved and sparkly might be hard to find atm though.

zara, neither black nor sparkly but you might like it
this with this or this under could be very nice. here, for an idea of the effect

Holymoly321 Mon 29-Apr-13 18:58:51

MrsL! How sweet of you to have a search round for me! I do like the look of that Zara top - think I may have to pop in there tomorrow! Not keen on strappy tops though, but thanks so much for suggesting them! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now