Talk

Advanced search

Glossies bra

(6 Posts)
TheSilveryPussycat Mon 29-Apr-13 11:47:43

Hi all, I see these bras have made a reappearance. I had some decades ago and loved them.

It says they have moulded cups though. What does this mean? I want a bra that feels naked, for me and DP (he seems to prefer touching me through bra possibly cos boobs, though still nice looking, are rather softer than they used to be, and bra sculpts them iyswim).

If not them, then what? Need underwiring, and sheerness to get the feeling I'm after <fnarr> Much internet searching, and glossies seem best bet, if moulded cups don't mean bra feeling like armour.

As a rule, moulded bras won't have the feel you are after - they are the more solid sort of bras which retain their shape even when empty. However the gossard one does look very thin so may not be as solid as most moulded.

Liveinthepresent Mon 29-Apr-13 14:07:47

I bought some a while ago and they were same as previously - apart from not front opening - so they definitely werent moulded.
HTH

SofaCanary Mon 29-Apr-13 14:45:07

Not solid and moulded at all, they're nice and soft and sheer.

TheSilveryPussycat Mon 29-Apr-13 15:01:04

Well I've bought one on-line. So we shall see. Thanks ladies.

VillaVillekulla Mon 29-Apr-13 16:36:33

They're doing two different versions: One unpadded sheer one (like the old one) and a new moulded version (not sheer, more like a t-shirt bra).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now