Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find a tunic top like this?

(4 Posts)
ICutMyFootOnOccamsRazor Sun 28-Apr-13 22:38:02

I'm looking for some new clothes and after searching for bloody ages I've found this that I really like this from Joules, but my size is sold out.

Anyone know of anything similar-ish about? I'd actually prefer short sleeves, but definitely not sleeveless.

OneLittleLady Sun 28-Apr-13 22:40:14

New Look had some simlilar in their plus size section if you are that size (not trying to be rude, you didn't say what size you were!) I think I also saw something along those lines in Debenhams though I'm not sure which section it was, could have been the Mantaray part ( v similar to fat face in a lot of ways)

TheWoollybacksWife Sun 28-Apr-13 22:50:48

Are any of the tunics here suitable? There are some plain ones and some patterned ones.

ICutMyFootOnOccamsRazor Sun 28-Apr-13 23:02:41

Thanks, size 14/16, so I'll have a look at New Look.

I've looked in Mantaray as I generally like their stuff but could only find sleeveless and I'd like them for work where such things are Frowned Upon hmm.

I really need something that is slightly fitted around the top as I have an annoyingly large chest and unless things are kind of empire line I look even more extraordinarily fat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now