Talk

Advanced search

If you wore Superdry Skinny Cords during last A/W ....

(6 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Sun 28-Apr-13 21:30:28

.... have you found, or can you recommend, a SS alternative which are as good a shape and fit? I've reluctantly put my cords away (despite the fact that it's blowing a gale and pounding rain outside) but am struggling to find something tht isn't 'just' jeans to wear now. Ideally, I want a decent rise (actually, that's essential grin) but not quite as skinny on the calf, something that will work with ankle boots or flats, and a choice of colour would be a bonus!

Thanks

dexter73 Sun 28-Apr-13 21:43:01

Do Superdry do chinos?

MrsMcGregor Sun 28-Apr-13 22:26:45

They do Dexter but I don't think I was really thinking about Chinos IYSWIM!

dexter73 Mon 29-Apr-13 10:04:48

Not jeans, cords or chinos. How about linen trousers?!!

MrsMcGregor Mon 29-Apr-13 14:53:33

Sorry Dexter! I was really unclear in my OP blush. Jeans are an option, definitely, but I'm trying to avoid blue denim if you see what I mean. So coloured jeans are okay, it's a case of finding a nice cut which are comfortable (a la Superdry cords). I've looked at the Superdry jeans but they're mostly a super skinny cut which are fine when my legs are encased in long boots but too skinny for ankle boots or flats. They do have a straight-legged jean but the colours are a bit bleugh.

dexter73 Mon 29-Apr-13 16:32:56

What about patterned jeans like this from Zara? They do look very skinny though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now