Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I'd like a cardigan like this:

(10 Posts)
MrsRajeshKoothrappali Sun 28-Apr-13 19:38:58

What is the name of the pattern?

Thought it was argyle but that only brought up golfing jumpers.


Anyone know?


Thanks in advance!

Hairbender Sun 28-Apr-13 19:39:45

Is it fairisle?

Hairbender Sun 28-Apr-13 19:40:43

I might have made that up lol....but that was the first word that came into my head so it might be right x

jennybeadle Sun 28-Apr-13 19:41:48

I'm no expert, but I think that's more like a Fair Isle pattern.

Have a look here patterns

dexter73 Sun 28-Apr-13 19:42:57

I would say fairisle too, you haven't just made up a new jumper Hairbender !!grin

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Sun 28-Apr-13 19:43:14

It is fairisle

MrsRajeshKoothrappali Sun 28-Apr-13 19:45:42

Fairisle!! I couldn't think of the name!!

Thank you!!


HoneyStAngelo Sun 28-Apr-13 19:47:33

Also in other colourways

HoneyStAngelo Sun 28-Apr-13 19:49:11

All sizes<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=63&ff19=0

HoneyStAngelo Sun 28-Apr-13 19:51:07


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: