Talk

Advanced search

Clothing blogs with affordable clothes?

(8 Posts)
MrsMangelFanciedPaulRobinson Sun 28-Apr-13 18:51:25

I follow a couple of style blogs at the moment. Both great blogs but goodness me the bloggers are pretty loaded (describing £24.99 shoes as such a bargain and a steal), and I think it'd be nice to follow some blogs about affordable, high street clothing.

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 28-Apr-13 19:11:36

schoolgate style perhaps?

Nehru Sun 28-Apr-13 19:13:42

yadda yadda skinny jeans and ankle boots

YAWN

QueenCadbury Sun 28-Apr-13 19:53:59

I'm not sure you'll find many shoes for less than 24.99...?

A lot of the blogs I follow seem to offer different price ranges of things so it's not all high end eg does my bum look 40, susie so so.

Alternatively find the bloggers who's style you like and then just try and source the look for cheaper yourself.

MexicanHouseThief Sun 28-Apr-13 19:56:24

Bargainista Fashionista is good.

See, I think £25 is v cheap for shoes tbh. I haven't found any decent ones, so will watch this for ideas. School Gate Style bores me.

catslave Sun 28-Apr-13 21:46:49

Avil is too neat and 'done' for my tastes. At least Kat40 sometimes just stuffs her hair up and looks like she's got something nesting up there. Much more up my street...

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 29-Apr-13 05:55:55

Yes but OP asked for 'affordable clothes' and schoolgate features more of those hence I suggested it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now