Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

they are LEGGINGS not leggins, you weirdos

(51 Posts)
LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 13:54:37

i keep reading that - WHY do people say that?

dexter73 Sun 28-Apr-13 14:00:39

Same people who say should of.

LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 14:01:31

You should of aksed.

why cant people say ASK too?

Waferthinmint Sun 28-Apr-13 14:02:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 14:02:30

or the thread about people who are so sexest..

thats a new one on me

LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 14:02:44

do they say Jeggins?

sassytheFIRST Sun 28-Apr-13 14:03:49

They say hollibobs too.

And pacifically.

Maat Sun 28-Apr-13 14:03:59

Leggings eh?

Who'd have thunk grin

greenteawithlemon Sun 28-Apr-13 14:04:56


greenteawithlemon Sun 28-Apr-13 14:05:11

Drives me insane

LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 14:05:28

and CLICK for a clique


FatimaLovesBread Sun 28-Apr-13 14:06:40

I've read today about someone wanting to change their name by "de pole"

dexter73 Sun 28-Apr-13 14:06:48

You could start a leggings click pacifically for people who should of bin wearing leggins not jeggins. Simples.

dexter73 Sun 28-Apr-13 14:07:03

Leggins fail on my part there!

dexter73 Sun 28-Apr-13 14:07:59

Love 'de pole' grin

LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 14:08:52

de pole made me snort coke

LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 14:09:05

diet coke obv grin

cocolepew Sun 28-Apr-13 14:10:05

The do it in case you run out of things to moan about.
It's like a public service.

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 28-Apr-13 14:11:13

They blardy love talking about naice leggins it makes them squee [rocks back and forth]

usualsuspect Sun 28-Apr-13 14:16:46

There should be a moaning about MN topic on MN

tethersend Sun 28-Apr-13 14:29:14

Usual grin

Adverse/averse misuse currently getting my goat.

And 'spendy'.

noddyholder Sun 28-Apr-13 14:43:14

When I am buying furniture I collect numerous 'chester draws'

LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 14:47:10

H calls those " dressers"' this drives me NUTS.
i dont know if its because he is forrin, or just loopy

LadyMountbatten Sun 28-Apr-13 14:47:58

ah yes it is
"A chest of drawers, also called (especially in North American English) a dresser, is a piece of furniture that has multiple parallel, horizontal drawers stacked one above another"

Trill Sun 28-Apr-13 14:50:49


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: