Talk

Advanced search

I want a grey marl sweatshirt (with a bit of embellishment?)

(8 Posts)
Snowgirl1 Sat 27-Apr-13 23:34:22

Just that really. I'd like a good quality grey marl sweatshirt with a bit of embellishment that I can wear at the weekend while running around after/with DD, but doesn't look too dull. Saw one I really liked at Christmas - it had a velour stag head on it, but couldn't find it in my size. Just saw this one today in French Connection, it's good quality sweatshirt and it's on sale...but I'm not too keen on budgies!

Anyone got any suggestions on where I can find something along these lines (but without the budgies)?

maybemyrtle Sat 27-Apr-13 23:38:20

I bought this yesterday. More of a light jumper than a true sweatshirt, but it's pretty smile

Snowgirl1 Sat 27-Apr-13 23:46:24

Thanks maybemyrtle, that jumper is lovely - but I'm totally fixated on finding a sweatshirt. Don't ask me why, I think it's just the comfort & anti-scratchiness of a sweatshirt that I fancy.

motherofvikings Sun 28-Apr-13 07:42:36

Next have some.

sequin spot

motherofvikings Sun 28-Apr-13 07:44:00

Or this camo heart

hellohellohihi Sun 28-Apr-13 07:47:33

I've been eyeing this up: m.oasis-stores.com/ditsy-floral-sweat-top/jersey-tops/oasis/fcp-product/3190364800

Snowgirl1 Sun 28-Apr-13 08:06:53

Thank you motherofvikings and hellohellohihi, I think I might pop into town today and have a look at those. I've got some Next vouchers too, so those ones from Next might do the job nicely.

motherofvikings Sun 28-Apr-13 08:26:27

grin
I hardly ever give useful suggestions on S&B!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now