Talk

Advanced search

wtf is that website called?

(15 Posts)
Awks Fri 26-Apr-13 21:15:18

The one where you see what's going to be in the shops before they get to the shops iyswim? It's driving me beresk.

LadyIsabellaWrotham Fri 26-Apr-13 21:24:15

I don't know, but can I please piggyback your thread to ask wtf the blog is where the obsessed woman talks about the design, placement, and size of the back pockets of jeans and where they should be to flatter your bum in exhaustive detail with loads of pictures?

Awks Fri 26-Apr-13 21:26:45

you mean the one where she accessorises her jeans with massive handbads and wedge trainers?

Awks Fri 26-Apr-13 21:27:08

handbads are the new thing you know ...

LadyIsabellaWrotham Fri 26-Apr-13 21:30:41

No I don't think so - the posts I saw were full of close ups of arses labelled "As you can see, the 3 inch pockets in these 7 for All Mankind jeans, are 76% more flattering than the 4 inch pockets on these Old Navy jeans". It's American and talks about Mom Jeans a lot (they are the Devil's work apparently). It's a classic amateur "I know more about this subject than anyone else in the world and I have the need to share" blog.

emsyj Fri 26-Apr-13 21:32:24

I know the blog you mean but I have no idea where you'd find it - it was linked to on here once, which is where I've seen it.

<unhelpful>

trixymalixy Fri 26-Apr-13 21:33:01

Can't answer the op. I would like to know too though.

But here's the jeans blog.

Awks Fri 26-Apr-13 21:37:17

OMG that jeans woman is off her head? Who would do that? Anyway i think the pics she thinks are rubbish, look better than the one's she recommends. Though I buy the same jeans, year on year in different colours smile

LadyIsabellaWrotham Fri 26-Apr-13 21:47:39

Thanks Trixy. I'm torn between thinking that blog is crazy and wanting to print all mad jeans woman's advice off and take it to Oxford St with a camera phone and try on every single pair.

trixymalixy Fri 26-Apr-13 21:52:14

It's a bit American and I don't like most of the jeans, but I think it really illustrates how much of a difference a different pair of jeans can make to the way you look.

PetiteMum Fri 26-Apr-13 22:09:31

Precisely why I'm going off jeans. Too bloody complicated!

Awks Fri 26-Apr-13 22:12:21

Er can you please put your thinking caps on and answer my OP? Jeans-lady will only be doing it to get free denim, won't she?

nowgotosleep Fri 26-Apr-13 22:18:17

PR shots?

FrugalFashionista Sat 27-Apr-13 07:00:54

Would this help Lady?

LadyIsabellaWrotham Sat 27-Apr-13 07:54:58

That's the one FF.

Having successfully hijacked the OP's thread for my own purposes blush I now have a guilty need to solve her actual challenge. Where did you hear about the website OP? Was it on S&B? Can you think of any useful words?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now