Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Gradual tanner. How many applications to notice a difference?

(5 Posts)
roundtower Fri 26-Apr-13 19:45:54

I bought Garnier Summer Body Lotion with gradual tanner on a whim. I've applied it 4 times this week and I haven't seen any effect yet.

I've never used a fake tan before and thought I wasn't that interested but now that I've started I'd like to see some results.

ZaraW Fri 26-Apr-13 20:13:03

I'm REALLY pale so only have to use it once to see results. I use Fake Bake though not Garnier.

Fuckitthatlldo Fri 26-Apr-13 21:21:44

I'm very fair too. I usually find that two applications on successive evenings are enough to take the edge off and make a noticeable difference without looking too obvious and fake. Then I just keep it topped up by using it every two to three days after that.

roundtower Fri 26-Apr-13 21:24:34

Maybe mine is defective so grin All it seems to have given me is a lot of spots.

Never mind, it was worth a try.

trixymalixy Fri 26-Apr-13 21:27:43

2 applications is usually enough for me to see a difference.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: