Talk

Advanced search

best false nails to buy on the high st

(5 Posts)
biglips Thu 25-Apr-13 22:01:04

��

thanks

wickedfairy Fri 26-Apr-13 08:01:08

I get the ones they sell in boots. Can't remember the name, something Hollywood I think but I get the natural looking ones, not the scary fake ones.

I was so surprised at how good they looked and so was everyone else, they are about £8. The only thing to watch is you try all the sizes over your nails to get the ones that fit best. Nothing more fake looking than a nail that is too wide, stuck on your finger!

Purple2012 Fri 26-Apr-13 08:09:11

I get elegant touch ones. They look natural. Although I have now stopped wearing them as they ruined my nails. I have been trying to strengthen them.

BunnyLebowski Fri 26-Apr-13 08:13:51

Elegant Touch are the most realistic.

But I still had to file them down to a shorter and more squoval shape and paint over the nasty and tacky french manicure effect.

The do ruin your nails though. I wore them a lot when I was a chronic nail biter. I'm so glad I've grown my own back smile

biglips Fri 26-Apr-13 13:41:12

Thanks girls as im gonna be wearing them for one night tmrw for my hen night and i also wants to able to get them off the next day plus also need to buy more for my wedding day and able to take them off as me having long nails and a 10 m old baby don't mix!! Lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now