Talk

Advanced search

So I have £100 to spend in Debenhams....

(7 Posts)
curlyLJ Thu 25-Apr-13 21:08:40

...what shall I buy?

The vouchers were for my 40th so wanted something to keep IYSWIM as opposed to clothes... Don't want jewellery particularly, but am a bit stumped. Nice bag or nice purse or something maybe, or something else?

I need some inspiration from you lovely ladies smile What would YOU buy?

JoyceDivision Thu 25-Apr-13 21:20:10

Tbh, i'm so usedto trying to find bargain sale and outlet shops I begrudge paying full price, so bags and purses you could prob get nmore for your money elsewhere unless you wait for the sales...

Tbh, and this may sound sad, I would buy some nice bedding, because we have a queen /super king bed, so unless I get cheap stuff it costs a fortune and we don't get out much so my idea of a good night is going to bed with a good book and a mug of tea or milk!!

must apologise for the sad nature of my post! grin

Or, get one of those irons that sit on a pod and generate steam - my MIL got me one and it is fucking ace - I hate ironing, and dh does, but I just keep th steam button held down and steam everything uber flat in no time!! Not a keepsake as such you will bloody worship thing for its fantastic time saving abilities!

sittinginthesun Thu 25-Apr-13 21:24:30

The only thing I buy from debenhams is bras and knickers, but I love them!

They've got a sale on at the moment. You could get loads for £100. wink

mewkins Fri 26-Apr-13 07:56:28

Nice make up? I would book a session at one of the counters. Or else perfume.

curlyLJ Fri 26-Apr-13 19:26:45

Hmm, thanks for the ideas. Bras might be a good one as they aren't cheap, but was kinda thinking that it should be something that would last ie to remind me of my milestone b'day smile

Have been looking at Kipling bags, but you're right Joyce they are so much cheaper on other websites...

Allthingspretty Fri 26-Apr-13 19:44:36

Bras

MrsLettuce Fri 26-Apr-13 20:03:18

You could get yourself a lovely teapot or a good quality cafetiere for that price. I love the Denby 'Monsoon Chrysanthemum' range but that's by the by.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now