Talk

Advanced search

A nice Breton?

(15 Posts)
wickedfairy Thu 25-Apr-13 08:55:27

Can anyone please link to a nice Breton top, preferably available on the high street so I can go and try on?

DC3 is almost 6 months so I still have a but of a belly but am a size 12 - I had a lovely one from H&M a few years ago that skimmed over the stomach and is really flattering, but it's had it's day now!!

Don't get out to the shops much but mail order won't work, I would have to order loads in loads of sizes and nine would end up fitting! Thank you smilesmile

wickedfairy Fri 26-Apr-13 08:01:51

See , no one??

wickedfairy Fri 26-Apr-13 08:02:28

Grrr. See was supposed to be Awww. Stupid autocorrect..

Annianni Fri 26-Apr-13 09:26:45

You could try Atterley Road, it is online but free delivery and returns and there's always discount codes floating about.

OCADO13 was £25 off
SHARE2013 was £20 off

And there's a new one on it's site, for 20% off.

I think Massimo Dutti (sp) had some, not sure where their shops are though.

TheCraicDealer Fri 26-Apr-13 10:36:11

Jack Wills have a few of them in different colours- thick material, skim over your tummy, wash well. I'm wearing one now! True to size as well.

wickedfairy Fri 26-Apr-13 10:53:29

Thanks! Atterley Road ones are out of my budget, I'm afraid... Jack Wills is top end for me, will keep looking and go and try on the JW one smile

dontyouwantmebaby Fri 26-Apr-13 12:13:53

some high street inspiration for you here wicked fairy.

check out places like new look/river island/french connection as usually have their own inexpensive variations on the theme. oliver bonas used to do stripey tops, 3/4 length sleeves in white/red or white/navy for about 15-20 quid.

ItsYonliMe Fri 26-Apr-13 13:18:47

I had a look at Craic's link. I've been calling the shop Jack Willis. I looked at their stuff just now and wondered why they were missing out the second i.

I actually think Jack Willis sound better anyway.

mewkins Fri 26-Apr-13 13:28:00

Seasalt do lovely ones. I think they call them Sailor shirts. Think some john lewises stock Seasalt but otherwise you can order direct www.seasaltcornwall.co.uk I think.
I also have a boden one which is a few years old and still going strong. Wait for a discount code though!

ElectricSheep Fri 26-Apr-13 15:38:01

Don't they do these in garden centres nowadays?

thriftychic Fri 26-Apr-13 16:30:38

yes , the seasalt ones are nice , i tried one on in John lewis the other week . The only reason i didnt buy it was because i wanted navy and white rather than navy and ecru.
I took a chance on a boden one instead , i am impressed , its very nice . the last and only other time i have ordered from Boden i sent everything id ordered back as it felt it made me look a bit sort of frumpy but not this !

cocolepew Fri 26-Apr-13 16:54:29

I thought it was Jack Willis as well blush

Check out La Redoute, I got a really nice one from Sainsbury's.

DolomitesDonkey Fri 26-Apr-13 17:24:28

Gap.

mewkins Fri 26-Apr-13 20:25:31

Joules also have some for £25.They get good reviews but have 3/4 length sleeves

wickedfairy Fri 26-Apr-13 20:30:01

Thanks all!! Will check out your suggestions.

Don'tyou. - thanks for that brilliant link, I love a few of them, just what I was looking for and they are different enough that I could get more than one without "duplicating" smilesmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now