Talk

Advanced search

Help me sort out my dreadful feet...

(7 Posts)
MrsHelsBels74 Wed 24-Apr-13 22:23:37

My feet are in awful condition, lots of dried skin & cracked heels. I've tried all sorts of foot creams but nothing has really solved it. Any recommendations? Also used a ped egg but even that couldn't cope!

squoosh Wed 24-Apr-13 22:28:38

Get yourself one of these bad boys

www.amazon.co.uk/Emjoi-Micro-Pedi-Portable-Pedicure-Device/dp/B005XUNG5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366838808&sr=8-1&keywords=micro+pedi

JazzDalek Wed 24-Apr-13 23:13:11

Do you bath or shower, mostly? I have noticed that when I'm having mainly baths my feet are soft and lovely; when I'm showering more they get more prone to dryness and yuckiness.

MrsHelsBels74 Thu 25-Apr-13 04:47:40

Shower mainly. I was thinking about getting a foot spa, but don't know if they're just naff!

Dosey Thu 25-Apr-13 06:20:42

My feet were minging and a slathered them with aqueous cream twice a day for a few days and now they are lovely and soft. No filing dry skin or anything. The cream is about £1 for a massive tub in savers.

Hopefully Thu 25-Apr-13 06:22:45

I find a quick application of daily foot cream works much better than weekly pedicure, iykwim. I don't spend ages rubbing it in and don't use loads so it's not sticky.

Allthingspretty Thu 25-Apr-13 07:31:10

Go to a chiropodist and then get whatever else you need for the aftercare.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now