Talk

Advanced search

Please please help me find a jacket like this Boden one from seasons past

(4 Posts)
OneMoreGo Wed 24-Apr-13 22:05:21

I have been trawling the net and happened to stumble onto this. This is the spring jacket I have been wanting so badly and of course it must be from ages back and it's no longer available. Has anyone seen anything similar? I.e, linen or cotton, similar shade, and with a few buttons going up the front rather than just a one button blazer type.
Any ideas? I have tried on and ordered this jacket from Gap in the sale but I think it'll be going back as it's just not what I really want, the colour is too dark and so it looks far too formal. I am a 14.
If anyone has any suggestions for alternatives I would so be grateful, it's so demoralising searching for something you have in your head and nothing in the shops being right.

sirtoffeedoris Wed 24-Apr-13 23:32:23

change the buttons, would that help?

flowery Wed 24-Apr-13 23:35:04

Ooh I've got that Boden jacket, it's lovely. <helpful>

It was last years I think. Have you rung them to see if they might perchance have one hanging about that was a late return?

Assume you are keeping an eye on eBay for it in your size?

OneMoreGo Thu 25-Apr-13 00:03:25

thanks sirtoffee, that one is probably a bit dark in colour for me. But liking it otherwise.

flowery, oh good, is it really only from last year? I wasn't sure. I will keep a beady eye on ebay in that case. And poss give them a ring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now