loafers which ones.

(11 Posts)
piratecat Wed 24-Apr-13 19:04:26

Marks and Spencers

or

Clarks

or some other loafer that is better. thanks

piratecat Wed 24-Apr-13 19:05:35

the Marks ones say they are boat shoes, but I'd call them boaters.!

JamEyelid Wed 24-Apr-13 19:21:12

The Clarks ones have given me so many blisters but I prefer them to the Marks ones.

piratecat Wed 24-Apr-13 21:13:18

ooh noo. are they too hard? what colour do you have.

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Wed 24-Apr-13 21:25:25

I had to send the Clarks ones back too. Very uncomfortable. Some of the reviews are similar to my experience. Too small and no give.

I've got these in navy and they're lovely and comfortable. I know it's a naff-looking catalogue site but they've got loads of shoes and the ones I've got are lovely and really comfortable.

fififolle Wed 24-Apr-13 21:28:04

I've got the Clarks ones; they are a bit hard but are super comfy underfoot and look great. I've worn them twice (2days) and have no blisters.

nancy75 Wed 24-Apr-13 21:30:28

Try fat face www.fatface.com/footwear/meg-tie-moccasins/invt/39153/?colour=Tan, I got similar last year and they were very comfortable

JamEyelid Wed 24-Apr-13 21:33:39

I got the tan colour. They are quite tight and rub at the base of big and little toes.

I love them so I'm wearing them with thick socks around the house trying to stretch them. I'm not holding out much hope though sad

piratecat Wed 24-Apr-13 22:26:21

the Clarks ones are delicious. I need to try them on next time i get to town.

the fat face ones are cute, but don't look as supportive as i would need (arch problems)

the Simply b site is vast! will have a look. thankyou for that. i like those you linked too but really want some tassels.

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Fri 26-Apr-13 01:03:33

I like tassels but every mum at our school seems to wear them so I needed something different!

I've got an M&S pair come to think of it. Will dig them out.

LadyMountbatten Fri 26-Apr-13 06:08:34

The Angelica slice clarks ones are nice but rub to buggery

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now