Talk

Advanced search

How does River Island clothing fit?

(4 Posts)
Madratlady Wed 24-Apr-13 17:12:22

I'm usually a size 6, sometimes an 8, but I've found a gorgeous river island size 10 dress on Ebay. I can wear a topshop 10 so I was wondering if River Island was similiarly small fitting?

OneLittleLady Wed 24-Apr-13 17:20:54

I've found some styles to be generous and others to be small <helpful> I think they only way you'd know is by trying it on sadly. It's generally been the casual dresses that I've found generous and the 'going out' stuff that's been on the smaller side if that's any use for you. Also, most of there stuff is actually a size smaller than it states on the label ie a ten is usually an 8 in other shops. That's been my experience anyway

Madratlady Wed 24-Apr-13 17:27:33

This is why I hate buying clothes online. I'm pretty sure I must be a funny shape or something cos things never seem to fit right.

I have vouchers for Ebay though and no 'real' money to spend on clothes.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 24-Apr-13 18:27:37

River Island sizing is all over the place - generally I'd say it was generous but then the odd thing is tiny. So yes - I'm also being super helpful wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now