Talk

Advanced search

Donna Ida - Bad Customer Service anyone?

(6 Posts)
Jayne75 Wed 24-Apr-13 12:35:41

Afternoon Ladies,

I bought 4 pairs of jeans from Donna Ida when I was in London in february this year. 2 pairs of J Brand ones have started to fray in the inner thigh area following one wash and wear each. I called the shop and explained what had happened. They said to send the jeans in.

I posted them back down, as I live in the Midlands. They have e-mailed me back to say they are not faulty, looks like wear and tear and they are returning them.

Obviously, I've spent £500 on these and they fraying is obvious whent he jeans are on, if you see what I mean - it sticks out!... So, this isn't the answer I want to hear.

Can any of you offer any advice please? I've never had any issues with jeans before, particularly J Brand, and finding them most unhelpful and belligerent.

Thanks in advance Ladies.

AmberNectarine Wed 24-Apr-13 13:43:27

I've only ever had brilliant CS from them. My advice would be to tweet Donna herself. She sorted out my problem and was great !

Jayne75 Wed 24-Apr-13 16:25:48

Thanks AmberNectarine - I hadn't thought of that. I'm not on Twitter so will join - and try and think of something 'compact' to say. Will update. Cheers

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 24-Apr-13 18:29:05

Which j brands and which rinse? I found the 811's to be rubbish quality and the starless rinse faded very very quickly.

But Donna herself is lovely and super helpful.

foxysocks Wed 24-Apr-13 19:21:23

oh that's awful. i bought a pair of 811s around the same time and mine are still in near perfect condition. it doesn't sound like normal wear and tear to me at all.

Jayne75 Wed 24-Apr-13 20:04:01

Right - I've set myself up on Twitter - bit of a faff...but. Will think on it overnight and do something tomorrow morning.

The jeans I got were - (looking at copy of receipt) 912 skinny roxbury, and 8112 dark vintage stovepipe.

And yes, like others, never had a problem with my one previous pair of J Brands, very annoying!

Gutted as I spent my Christmas bonus on these!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now