Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

what;s the best item of clothing you have bought this year

(9 Posts)
bagpussmice Tue 16-May-06 19:12:00

mine is an aubergine colour cardi with lace trim from Jigsaw, it was quite expensive (for me!) but I wear it all the time.

Pinotmum Tue 16-May-06 19:17:41

A Nicole Fahri white linen shirt. It just goes with so much and can be dressed up or down.

hana Tue 16-May-06 19:18:49

sady is maternity vest tops with built in bra - am wearing them every day . v long to hide those few inches of skin between top of hipster mat jeans and bottom of tshrits!

spidermama Tue 16-May-06 19:25:58

A Nicole Fahri three quarter length camel cardi. It's great.

I've also got a lovely pair of F me sandals which worked rather well about an hour ago as the kids drew pictures downstairs. I only have to put them on and my wish is his command.

HarrietSchulenberg Tue 16-May-06 19:26:46

Red linen calf length skirt with frill at hem from (ssshh) Asda.
I like it so much that I'm going to buy another one, and as it only costs a tenner I think it's well worth it.

satine Tue 16-May-06 19:31:18

I've just bought a couple of long T shirts from Dorothy Perkins - their Tall range is brill for them as you can avoid showing the dreaded muffin top, as hana says!

LilacBump Tue 16-May-06 19:33:58

bump bands from topshop. keeps my maternity trousers up and i could still wear normal tops for a long while instead of having to buy maternity ones.

bakedpotato Tue 16-May-06 19:41:36

Boxy Sixties-y jacket in pink/brown tweed from Whistles, which I'll wear forever
I just bought cropped black trousers from Uniqlo for £14.99 which I also feel deeply satisfied with

saffy202 Tue 16-May-06 20:37:03

Have just discovered Zara and have bought a white bandeau top with a big bow at the back, also a pair of red and white striped flat open-toed shoes with a red bow on. Never had the chance to wear them yet but I like just looking at them

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: